Sunday, April 13, 2008

Looking for firsthand lighthouse keeper stories and experiences. Your Help Needed. Greg Marlett

Please Help:

I'm currently looking for some firsthand accounts, stories and experiences concerning lighthouse keepers in the Maine and New England area, to use for publication in this Blog.

I know from past communications that there are Coast Guard veterans and others out there, with some interesting stories to tell. Here's your chance to share those experiences with many interested readers.

Please contact me by posting a response to this post, or by email at g_marlett@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

The hard work and challenges faced by these dedicated lighthouse keepers need to be told before they are totally lost to history.

Thanks,
Greg

No comments:

Check Out My Other Maine Lenses at Squidoo

Check out my lens Check out my lens Check out my lens Check out my lens

Listen to These Great Podcasts: Maine from a Boater's Point of View